This is the roadster body in a pile. I had been storing them in the corner of the garage until I finished the chassis. The body sub-frame was almost completely devoured by rust, and needed complete reconstruction, so I removed all the individual sections from it.


The main side panels were in pretty bad shape, as can be seen from the inside. It appears the body may have sat in water or perhaps weeds, where the dew each morning would eat away a little more each day. The lower four inches of the body, doors, cowl all needed replacement. I have no idea where or when the bullet holes were acquirred.